Friday, June 8, 2012

We're coming back...

So after a few years taking care of what I like to call life, this blog is hopefully about to see some more posts.  We are returning to try and bring this blog up to speed and up to the current state of affairs.  It's been too long since we have posted anything.  I myself have been on three deployments with the Navy in the last two years and between those cruises, it's been non-stop detachments and somewhere along the way, I managed to meet the love of my life and get married.  So with all that life has presented in the past couple of years the blog took a back seat.  Now that I can finally slow down and breath a little, it's time to try and bring this thing back up and breath new life into it.  From here, you'll see politics and other random thoughts that I feel like throwing into the mix.  The podcast may also be making a come back so stay tuned for that.  Well ladies and gents...here we go....

No comments: