Thursday, February 1, 2007

Super Bowl XLRI (is that right?)

I have no idea why we still use Roman numbers in the first place. I can never tell what number we are on. I think I have it right, XLRI, Medman, you want to help me on this. I am pretty sure your post is wrong. I have studied Roman numbers for oh 3 seconds on wikipedia and I am pretty much an expert on it after my intensive umm studying. Alright here is my predictions for the upcoming Super Rose Bowl. You see most people are going to look at it like Medman does and see how the players have played and what plays they umm play. But not me. I take this from a highly scientific prospective. This year the Super Bowl game will be played between the ....... sorry had to look it up at ESPN. The Colts and the Bears. Two real fine teams (or that's what blogger fo0tb411 said on the a forum at espn), so I agree. Two great teams people. Now, to pick my teams, I am going to go with the Global Warming approach (read highly scientific and if you disagree, then you are wrong and a fascist). Normally, I wold pick the Bears. The bear is very formidable and could easily kill a horse much less a colt. But you see with the warm winter we have had, the bears have not been able to hibernate like they should and so they are off their game, and instead of being big and scary with massive claws, they come off like a show bear in the circus, allowing the colts to pummel them. So I pick the the Colts, with a final score of 110-97, wait not basketball, 30-15.5. Not sure how the bears are going to get a .5 score, but that is what I predict. I know this game like I know the back of my hand. (Now where did that bump come from.....)


UPDATE:
Now, I have said this all along, the Bears are going to take this game and beat down the Colts. This has been my position from the beginning. I have not wavered in my support of the Bears. I have always known they were going to win this clash of the titans. Bears are going to win 25-10.

1 comment:

Medman said...

Screw my prediction, with all the logic and reason you support, I officially change my pick to the Bears. Upon further review of said logic and reason, I have come to the conclusion that none of which is based on fact, purely speculative. I will now go with my orginal pick, the Colts!!!!!