Sunday, February 4, 2007

Podcast Change

We are in the process of changing the podcast around a little bit. We received some suggestions from you the listeners and are taking some of those on board to see how we can make our podcast a little better. We hope to have a new one out this week. Due to the Super Bowl, which I am told is not about commercials, but a game called football (Medman is this right?), we are not going to do one this weekend and hopefully have one out Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't really go into the changes we are working on, because nothing has been set in stone, but I assure you it will be different from what we have done in the past. Once again, thanks for your support. In the meantime, may the Bears win the Super Bowl. I have been a huge fan on theirs since the team formed in 1999, and the birth of NFL. Unlike Medman, I know how to stick with a team and not flip-flop back and forth. Go Bears!!

No comments: